Friday, December 6, 2019

We Have A Website

I have been raising nigerian dwarf dairy goats since 2013. This is one of my passions.  I am a member of the American Dairy Goat Association as well.  It's amazing to me just how many changes I have witnessed in this industry in such a short period of time.  We show, milk test, and appraise our herd.  We test annually for all the major caprine diseases. We recently started a website just for our goat herd.  It's slowly being populated with members of the herd, our breeding schedule, news and updates.  If you're interested in learning more about these special little goats check out our site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Have A Website

I have been raising nigerian dwarf dairy goats since 2013. This is one of my passions.  I am a member of the American Dairy Goat Associati...